Thursday, May 8, 2014

GoDaddy website builder - Moving up in the digital world!

I am so super excited to have the opportunity to test drive a real live website for a whole year!  Yes...a .com address and everything!  I have played with the idea...but honestly...I am too cheap to jump in and pay for it.  So you can imagine my excitement (and disbelief at first; really) when I received an email from BzzAgent that they were running a GoDaddy website building campaign!  

I of course jumped right in!  This is truly perfect timing for me as I am just starting to try to build my crafting into a business.  I can't wait to see how having a website helps to boost my business and get my information out to the world.

Can you believe it only took me a few hours to get this awesome website created and live to the world?  GoDaddy is so user friendly!  Simply choose a template (ok...that may be the hardest part LOL) and then make it yours using their editing tools that are so easy to use.  I am still making a few tweaks to the website; but that will likely be never ending as there is always room for improvement!  

Check out how easy and fun it is to use GoDaddy website builder here:



Come check out my website here and let me know what you think!  I would love it if you would send me a comment through the website.  Help me test it out and let me know if you have any suggestions!  Eeek!  I am so excited!!!!! #GotItFree


3 comments:

  1. Indian Stock Market Tips, NCDEX, MCX, Nifty, Commodity Tips, Share Market Tips, Share Market Investment made profitable by SHRISTOCKTIPS- Get NSE/BSE Tips via SMS and Yahoo Messenger. We give daily stock market tips for future and cash segments. Now as the present scenario of the market NIFTY showing buy side. But as we all know that buy on high is always involve high risk soINTRADAY, STOCK TIPSwe suggest all traders to be in the buy side of the market. But not fully invest your capital at the level. We suggest this due to the political factor that will play a very important role in the coming days. For further updates you can also visit our website. Our slogan is "Your profit is our success." http://goo.gl/sMgZ7n
    Regards
    SHRISTOCKTIPS TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We provide best intraday tips,100 accurate intraday trading tips and jackpot share market tips. Call now +91-8486224486
    share market tips
    intraday trading tips
    intraday tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fulfill your desire to be a successful investors, in Stock market, just subscribe Epic Research services to get daily Stock tips, advices and recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you in one way or another. I would love to hear your thoughts!