Thursday, May 8, 2014

GoDaddy website builder - Moving up in the digital world!

I am so super excited to have the opportunity to test drive a real live website for a whole year!  Yes...a .com address and everything!  I have played with the idea...but honestly...I am too cheap to jump in and pay for it.  So you can imagine my excitement (and disbelief at first; really) when I received an email from BzzAgent that they were running a GoDaddy website building campaign!  

I of course jumped right in!  This is truly perfect timing for me as I am just starting to try to build my crafting into a business.  I can't wait to see how having a website helps to boost my business and get my information out to the world.

Can you believe it only took me a few hours to get this awesome website created and live to the world?  GoDaddy is so user friendly!  Simply choose a template (ok...that may be the hardest part LOL) and then make it yours using their editing tools that are so easy to use.  I am still making a few tweaks to the website; but that will likely be never ending as there is always room for improvement!  

Check out how easy and fun it is to use GoDaddy website builder here:



Come check out my website here and let me know what you think!  I would love it if you would send me a comment through the website.  Help me test it out and let me know if you have any suggestions!  Eeek!  I am so excited!!!!! #GotItFree


16 comments:

  1. Fulfill your desire to be a successful investors, in Stock market, just subscribe Epic Research services to get daily Stock tips, advices and recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just go through your blog, it was really nice and informative post.Thanks we provide the Best Intraday Tips And day Trading Tips And Long Term invstor And Trader.

    Intraday tips
    trading tips
    day trading tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  5. webgirls.pl With regards to combating infections, patients often times have their operate remove for these people. It is because candida albicans can readily become long-term and on-going. With that in mind, in this article, we will present a wide range of some of the finest established yeast infection treatment method and avoidance recommendations about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shar! Keep posting!
    عزل

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you in one way or another. I would love to hear your thoughts!