Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ready when you are!

We are so ready for baby Jackson to arrive!  It has been quite awhile since we have had a little one in the family (7 1/2 years to be exact).  I am loving all the crafty things I get to do to help prepare for him!  (My lovely Cameo and I met at the perfect time!)

My SIL pinned this lovely little bag and asked me if I could make the tie:

My reply.....SURE!!!!!!

She wanted a tag to go with it so the nurses know which adorable little baby gave this to them;
 so I thought a little pocket would be the perfect touch.

I created the tie and found this cute little pattern in the design studio fill pattern selection.
I then created the little pocket by making a few adjustments to a basic square.

I cut them out using the print and cut option...simple enough....

A little folding and cutting on the paper bag.....
A little glut dot to hold the tie in place.....
I ran the pockets through the sticker maker and popped them on...
and voila.....

The cutest little gift bags ever!

She is going to fill them with some snacks for the nursing staff (granola bars, gum, etc.)



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Merrymaking!





3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you in one way or another. I would love to hear your thoughts!